Swiss Forex broker drastically improved the prognosis of the half year financial indexes.submitted by barclaystoneltd to u/barclaystoneltd [link] [comments]
Swissquote, the Swiss online bank and broker has already joined the whole branch tendency of the later times and improved its own prognosis in terms of the financial indexes in the first half year. These all happened thanks to the pandemic Corona virus situation. "In the circumstances of the total extreme volatility of the financial markets keep on to show a lively interest for all the trading platforms of the Swissquote. During the first months of the year 2020 one could observe a strong volatility at the financial markets, an increased trading activity on the Swissquote trading platform and a massive influx of customers", says the today's release of the Swiss Forex broker. "This caused impressive indexes of the Swissquote in the first six month of the year 2020. The net profit grew up to more than 40% and the profit before paying taxes grew up to 120% in comparison to the very same period of the previous year" is added by the Swissquote. Thus, the net profit of the half year and the re-counted profit exceeds now due to the prognosis of the company SFR 60 millions. The broker would like to remind that due to the previous prognosis which war published on March 17th in this year it is supposed that the trading and profit increase by 10% only. At that times the online broker could already register an impressive interest by the traders for the brands goods and products which shows the customer base itself as well as the volume of the clients facilities of the company accounts. As already said before an extremely high volatility fixed at the financial markets in the very last months added more optimism inside the company themselves. Nevertheless the final indexes of the company activity of the Swissquote (currently registered on the broker list of the Forex Magnets) will be published in the very next half year on the August 11th 2020.
Barclay Stone Reviews
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our closed club for October 15–22.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events
1) One of the world’s largest asset management companies, Fidelity Investments, announced the launch of a Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform for institutional investors in early 2019.
2) MasterCard and VISA are imposing restrictions on card payments in underregulated and risky companies from such areas as Forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and ICO. MasterCard promised to do it next Monday, VISA — in December.
3) Users who lost their funds when a Singapore-based WEX exchange disabled the withdrawals decided to team up to take up the matter with the Russian police.
4) Barclays Investment Bank froze the launch of its crypto-trading project. The reason for that was not disclosed.
5) Sony will develop a blockchain for its written data copyright management system.
6) A new version of the Parity Signer app has been released, which allows turning old phones into crypto-wallets. It can also double as a security system on MyCrypto platform and MyCrypto wallet.
7) In Tolyatti, at the AvtoVAZ enterprise, a cryptocurrency mining farm was discovered. Since 2017, the farm has stolen 600,000 rubles worth of electricity from the enterprise, and mined over 1.2 million rubles worth of bitcoins.
8) By the end of the fall, the blockchain platform Telegram Open Network (TON) will be launched in test mode. The development of protocols, the mechanism of smart contracts and the TON blockchain network is almost complete.
9) Bithumb has officially opened a decentralized exchange. Until October 15, users will get a chance to run fee-free transactions and participate in the airdrop. Also, 1,000 most active traders will receive 500 ETH from Bithumb.
10) A New Zealand developer managed to send Bitcoin 12 kilometers away using four goTenna devices and a $30 Android phone without Internet connection, cellular communication or electricity.
11) Bitcoin Core developer Jimmy Song claims that EOS is a scam, and Ethereum is an amateur project. He is very enthusiastic about Bitcoin though.
12) Crypto enthusiasts caught American Express promoting articles criticizing Bitcoin. The American financial company that issues credit and payment cards, as well as traveler’s cheques, promoted a Twitter post of a Bloomberg TicToc news account with the title “The crypto industry is using more energy than all the world’s electric vehicles”.
13) Chief strategic officer of Ripple Cory Johnson claims that the administration of US President Donald Trump is concerned that China is a world leader in mining of cryptocurrency.
14) The head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Elvira Nabiullina stated that Russia has started forming a sound attitude to cryptocurrency.
15) On November 5, the USA will auction 660 BTC, which were seized by law enforcement agencies earlier.
Market analysis from club experts for October 15–22, 2018
The last week proved to be really good for many holders, despite the fact that BTC failed to grow over the week. Though Monday was surprising with its USDT rally. However, the things evened out later and no turmoil was observed over the week. After a huge $17 billion fall on Monday, the total capitalization climbed back to its usual level of $209–211 billion by Monday evening, where it remained until the end of the week. Monday’s trading volumes doubled due to active exchange of altcoins and the BTC, and then things got stable again: $22 billion on Monday, $10–12 billion by the end.
BTC dominated the market at 54% mark, a shift in the share would mean a change in the interests of traders, but this has not been the case so far. Price for 1 BTC grew from $6,300 to $6,800 (on some exchanges, the price reached $7,860) in a matter of hours, then bounced back to $6,450- $6,550 and remained around that mark until the end of the week ($6,515 at the time of the report). This spike in the BTC price was due to a well-planned campaign against the USDT. Persistent rumors about Bitfinex issues, idle wallets due to kernel updates, fake Tweet from Binance — all this resulted in short-sighted holders rushing to change USDT to BTC at any price — that of course just happened to skyrocket. If you are a trader, cool head and lack of emotion shall be your default state. If you are a long-term investor, stick with BTC and reliable altcoins. Second-guessing is not a good idea now! The silver lining is almost there!
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 15–22, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest-growing coins for the last week: BAT + 52% (updates and rumors), Mysterium MYST + 34% (high-quality updates), Elastic XEL + 30% (major updates).
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in October 15–22, 2018.
Do you want to be the first to receive updates and trade signals? Join @gitsupport and start earning with us!
Barclays cutting-edge online investment service makes investing easy and puts you in control. Thanks to Barclays’s connections you are able to interact with nearly all stocks, shares and funds available on the market. If you don’t currently bank with Barclays you will need to open an account to allow you to trade. How does Barclays ... FXSpotStream provides a multibank FX aggregation service for spot FX trading. The platform operates as a bank-owned consortium that provides the infrastructure to facilitate the route of trades from clients to liquidity providers. “We are delighted to have Barclays join the existing liquidity providing banks currently on our Service. The ... The BARX platform will: (1) harness Barclays’ data science capabilities to deliver better trade analytics, (2) provide deep pools of liquidity for each asset class and offer innovative solutions for accessing liquidity, and (3) increase transparency and drive greater control and visibility in electronic trading for clients. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has imposed a financial penalty of £284,432,000 on Barclays Bank Plc (Barclays) for failing to control business practices in its foreign exchange (FX) business in London. This is the largest financial penalty ever imposed by the FCA, or its predecessor the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Barclays’ failure adequately to control its FX business is ... Your guide to trading Barclays. Trade Barclays shares CFDs, other major stocks, cryptocurrencies, indices, forex and commodities through Capital.com’s award-winning platform. No commission. FCA and CySEC regulated. Available on web and mobile. AI technology. Trade now. Go to market page Barclays Online Trading How to trade Barclays. The financial services sector has been hit hard over recent years since the credit crunch of 2008. Many companies required a bailout and some banks failed altogether. Even giants like CitiGroup needed some help to survive. Barclays have remained strong and have attracted the attention of online ... Definition: The Forex Bank Trading Strategy is designed to identify where the largest market participants are likely to enter or exit their position based on areas of supply and demand. We term these levels as ‘manipulation points’. As you can see in the illustration above, the top 10 banks control well over 60% of the daily forex market volume. Barclays is set to pay at least another $100m to resolve allegations it abused foreign exchange markets through its electronic trading platform by next month, presenting an early test for the bank ... Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Bank PLC are each authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited and Barclays Investment Solutions Limited are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office for all: 1 Churchill Place ... BARX is Barclays’ cross-asset electronic trading platform, which can help you to optimise execution performance by accessing deep pools of liquidity through Barclays’ innovative and evolving trading technology solutions.
[index]          
IG is a global leader in retail forex, providing fast and flexible access to over 10,000 financial markets – including indices, shares, forex, commodities . Established in 1974 as the world’s ... As a new trader, you don't want to waste money on expensive trading platforms because you will NOT use most of the features. Instead, stick to free ones beca... Originally published on 21 May, 2015 Sign up for a free trial of News Direct's animated news graphics at http://newsdirect.nma.com.tw/Reuters.aspx -----... Up Next: How do bankers trade forex? Part 2: Capital Management https://youtu.be/NDIByRE-qLQ Tap into 28 Years of experience in the Forex Market and find out... Find out the inside story on the bank trading strategy that may be more powerful than what is actually used by bank traders. The real bank trading secrets ar... If you're looking for forex trading platforms to start with and also a trading software to kickstart your trading journey, then this video will be suitable f... THE LONDON SESSION Live discussion platform for all aspects of trading and abilities. This is an educational daily stream not a signals service. Thanks for s... http://www.onestepremoved.com/ Shaun Overton interviews Batur Asmazoglu from Myndos Capital. Batur traded €100 million in forex markets for Deutsche Bank and... This was the kickoff of our new Video Podcast Show called, "The Traders Vibe" featuring Mr. Paul Langam who worked for some major banks in the UK such as Barclays. Mr. Langham is now a retail ... MyDailyChoice Launches.... AKASHX - Fully Licenced Forex and Crypto Trading Platform, Plus Bank Card.... 👉🏼 https://www.akashx.com/globalone2one WHAT COULD M...